Have a question, check out the FAQs below. If it isnt covered then give us a call, we love a chat.
This is a second WWW address. It allows your customers to visit either address and still get to your website. If we build your website on yourwebsite.co.uk and you want to purchase yourwebsite.net we can forward this to the same place for you. Additional domains are charged annually and start at £10, contact the team for more information on availability and exact pricing.
As part of you standard package with us, you get up to 4 pages included in your website, these are generally Home, Services, Gallery and Contact. However, you may want another one added to this. For example, a FAQ page. We can add these to your website for a one off fee of £25 per page. This will be charged separate to your monthly direct debit.
Our design team are able to design you new business card, in line with your website so they both match and give you a universal look across digital and print. This design service is just £65 one off.
As per our package deal, you will get one email address included, this can be anything @ your domain name, however if you have more staff, or would like a generic email such as contact@ or info@ we can add these for you, they are billed monthly and are just £4 per month each.
If you would like a new logo that ties in with your new website, we can design this for you. Of course, if you already have one we can still use this on your new site. Logo design is charged one off at just £45. You can then use this logo wherever you need to, letterheads, social media, clothing.
- Open your email app on your phone
- Enter your email address and password provided to you during setup.
- Select POP3
- Fill in the username field which will be your email address
- Fill in the server details with those provided to you during setup.
- Click Next then next again.
- Click Done
- Click settings.
- Scroll down to mail contacts calendars
- Click add account the select other
- Click add mail account
- Fill out the fields provided to you during the setup.
- Click next
- Fill in the server details with the details provided to you during setup.
- Click next then click save.
- Click File then Info, then Add Account
- Click Manually configure server settings or additional server types then click Next
- Select Internet E-mail then click Next
- Fill out the fields using the details our team sent you during the setup process, then click More Settings…
- Tick My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server. Click OK
- Email Set-up complete. Click Finish
- Start the Mail application on your Mac
- Click the “Mail” menu for the application, then select “Preferences…”
- Click the plus icon in the bottom left to add a new POP account, then fill out the fields with the information we provided during setup. (Please note that the username should be your FULL E-mail address)
- SMTP (Outgoing Settings) – Choose “Edit SMTP Server List” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “OK” and your mail should now be set up correctly – check your mail by selecting “Mailbox” from your menu and then selecting “Get All New Mail”.
If you have emails with us, there will be a link at the bottom of your website homepage. Scroll to the bottom of you page and click “Staff Login” This will open up your email logon page, where you can use your email address and password provided to you during setup.
No problem, give the support team a call and we can run through getting this reset for you, they can be contacted on 0333 311 0338
This will be explained to you during the build process, we use a 3rd party company to manage our Direct Debits, the payment will come out on the first of each month, or nearest day if that falls on the weekend and will display on your bank statements as DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT TO GOCARDLESS REF VORTECWEBDESIGN
Our package deals have a minimum of 12 months, once this 12-month period is up you are free to leave if you would like to. If not and you wish to renew you will again benefit from hosting, support, email and unlimited changes to your website. The renewal is rolling and can be cancelled at anytime with a 30 day notice period.
The accounts team will send you an invoice separate to your direct debit. This can be paid via online payment or bank transfer. If you have an annual subscription, such as an additional domain, this will be invoiced in the same way, but once a year.
Yes – we believe in working with small businesses, sole traders, trades people, charities and businesses run from home. Unlike the traditional website developers, we don’t think its fair to charge you thousands of pounds to create you a website. This is why we setup our company with this business model, create professional sites for free and help out the smaller companies.
Simple, all you need to do is email your change request to firstname.lastname@example.org Just let us know:
On what page you need the change.
What you need changed.
And, what you need it changed to.
We aim to deliver all websites in under a month, that starts from when we confirm the order with you, to the day your site goes live on the internet. Very occasionally things outside of our control may slow this down, but if that happens, we have a fantastic team of people and you will always be kept up to date during the entire process.
Once your website is live, we will manage all of the support, updates and maintenance for you as part of our package deal.
You will want to get people visiting your site so we suggest you link to it as much as possible from places such as social media, networks you are part of and if you have any business cards, maybe update these to include your new www address on.
If you ever need changes to your website once it is live, we will do these for you to just email email@example.com